Adrenaline Rush Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Federation on TWG called Adrenaline Rush Wrestling

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hints and tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason Brawler
Admin
Jason Brawler

Hints and tips Empty
PostSubject: Hints and tips   Hints and tips Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Here are a few things you might want to remember:

Do not waste money buying SA's(Special Abilities). Instead use it on entrances. That helps with your paychecks as well as the feds ticket sales. More tickets we sell, the more money we make.

I myself do not spend money on moves unless they are new or I want it lvl 5 so I can TM(Trade Mark) it. Other then those two reasons, money should not be spent on moves. They will lvl themselves out when used in matches.

RPing: Make sure you know how to format it (there is a section in the forums that shows you our format style).
If having problems writing RPs, here are some questions to ask yourself:

1. What is my gimmick? When writing an RP you got to stay in character.

2. Where is your RP taking place? Obviously if you are writing an RP for the show it will take place somewhere in the arena. If it is an RP on a show your not on (example: Your on the minor but have a hyping RP for your match/feud on the major) it can take place just about anywhere.

3. Am I going to RP about myself or for a storyline/feud? If your going to RP about your match, then stay with it being about your match. If your going to RP based on your current feud, then make sure when writing about your opponent/s be sure they have your approval to use them in your RP or allow them to reply themselves to your RP.

4. Short RPs are wasteful. If your going to write an RP it needs to be more then just 5 lines long. Think of it as telling a part of a story. You can not tell a story in just 5 sentences(well not any good ones anyway).

5. Do make sure your formatting is done.

6. Do not separate dialog unless an action is taking place or another person is speaking. No need to have 5 lines of spaced dialog by the same guy. Just put it in one.

More to come so stay tuned.
Back to top Go down

Hints and tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adrenaline Rush Wrestling :: ARW Roster :: Introduction & Gimmicks-
Jump to: